Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patty's Day Ice Cream Drink



I LOVE Ice Cream. LOVE it. I can't even keep it in the house because I will eat it. Every second. Of every day. It's that bad. So I had to have a purpose to bring ice cream into the house, and it was this lovely concoction that I dreamt up the other day - of course, involving Baileys for St. Patty's day.

Ice cream. Baileys. Heath toffee bits. Homemade vanilla whipped topping. What's that? Oh, you want the recipe so you can go make one right NOW?? I'm sorry. Let me just spend some more precious time telling you how great these are [to taunt you a little]. In fact, great isn't quite the right word. Out of this world awesome is more like it. I could have eaten the whole blender full of this stuff. But I have a roommate and he seems to like ice cream, too. Into two glasses it went, as I silently wept a tear, and slurped to my heart's content.



You need one of these. Badly.

And Happy St. Pat's Day!



Baileys Ice Cream Drink with Homemade Vanilla Whip
Recipe by A Toast to Taste
Photos by A Toast to Taste


For the Whipped Topping
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla

For the Drink
1 cup ice
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup Baileys
1/3 cup Heath toffee bits

Pour whipping cream, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl. Beat at medium high speed for 4-5 minutes or until it forms stiff peaks. Set aside.

To a blender add ice, ice cream, Baileys, and Heath. Blend on the Smoothie setting (or high) for 1-2 minutes, until all is well incorporated. Pour into serving glasses and top with whipped topping and additional Heath bits.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. This article is very useful and interesting please visit "Beauty Blog"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Beauty Blog"
    A very gud product to be careful direction

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi this is palash thanks for sharing this visit our blog too
    Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very good article.
    Visit our blog too https://www.google.com/url?q=https://sauvewomen.com/beauty-guest-post/&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1595771534143000&usg=AFQjCNGV9QZvmSN0N06V-TwL9LQxCtMK3w

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love hearing from you!