Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brownies with Browned Butter and Walnuts



The front cover of the February Bon Appetit featured these brownies. I've been staring at them for the past month, trying to find the time to carve out so I could make them. Thank goodness for snow days.

I love butter. But browned butter. Lordy, where do I begin? It just magnifies the taste of everything and gives it a rich, nutty flavor. Love, love, love that. And it sure makes these brownies taste incredibly delicious. Basically to the point you really can't eat just one, or two, or...well, that's too much information for you. There's a reason I take the steps at work, and park far away at the grocery store :)



Simply put, these are divine. And you should go make them. Now.

Here is the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always love hearing from you!